WEDDINGS in the valley
A truly unique celebration
Phoenix Valley is a truly magical venue, where you can have your ceremony, photos and reception all in one location. Our venue gives you the freedom to create a unique event that is all about you – and in complete privacy.
This venue is perfect for couples looking for a peaceful and private space to make their own. Celebrate your wedding in nature and listen to the beautiful Tau Tau stream running by, the light breeze rustling the leaves of the trees, and the gorgeous sound of birdlife. Tuis, fantails and morepork abound, not to mention resident geese, Jeffery and Jemima.
With acres of wilderness to choose from for the ceremony and photo locations, the opportunities are unsurpassed.
The luxury glamping residence is kept private for the extended stay by the bridal party &/or other special guests
After your wedding, it’s easy to jump in the car and head out to explore the region – McLaren and Omanawa Falls are nearby, and if you feel like some city life, Tauranga is only a short drive away. Otherwise, just take the time and relax. Enjoy a dip in the swimming hole, a walk in the bush and at the end of the day – star gazing to your hearts content in a hot steaming outdoor bathtub.
Phoenix Valley is about a warm welcome, an unforgettable experience, passionate people coupled with glamping accommodation. Come and experience the magic.
We are offering a different and magical wedding experience here in the valley and will be providing a boutique destination venue, this allows you to enjoy the wedding and your friends and family for more than just a night (we are only opening for 6 weddings for 2018 and 6 weddings in 2019)
The valley has 130 acres of beautiful New Zealand bush with the delightful crystal clear Tau Tau stream running through the middle. We currently have our lovely luxury Glamping Retreat and now the new wedding venue on the property - it’s a paradise all to yourself.
Wedding Package Details
Full Hire of the Venue Includes
• Full venue management on the date of your booking.
• Consultations, a rehearsal and additional viewings by arrangement.
• Seating and tables for up to 120 people.
• Seating for up to 120 people in the ceremony area.
• Mobile PA system for ceremony (can be used afterwards for music also)
• 7 toilets and 4 showers.
• Games – vintage badminton, croquet, cricket, kubb
• Onsite parking (maximum 30 cars).
• Installed festoons, LED lighting, fairly lights, etc.
• Polycarbonate Glassware (Champagne Flutes, Wine Glasses and Tumblers)
• Use of outdoor fire (with firewood) dependent on fire bans.
• Wine barrel x 6 for bar leaners
• “The Honeymoon Suite” Full use of the Luxury Glamping Retreat Site.
• Onsite camping spots available for guests to either bring their own or hire a tent
• Commercial Generator.
• Storage shed for packaging/boxing used for props and decorations.
Extras - if you wanted to hire out the venue for longer we can offer an extra night for $550
We can help you arrange extra tents for guests through Nomadic at a discounted rate
For larger weddings we can arrange Vans for transporting guests from the carpark to the venue (please enquire about cost for these)